Monday, March 9, 2009

Tomorrow Night

Tomorrow night is sure to be a blast for all you folks since it marks the triumphant return of myself and my studly co-host Tim. It's been an interesting week abroad as in away from the university. Personally my break was quite the interesting one spending the first six days studying my scrawny butt off whilst hanging out with my pals in da 215. Spending the final weekend at the IBS conference in New York City. Great times were had by all and it shall be a weekend I shan't forget unless I get stricken with amnesia. But boy we got some great stuff for you guys this week, including what I believe is the next single from Franz Ferdinand as well as some Rilo Kiley and our usual doses from the three greatest bands that have walked the indie scene: The Shins, Death Cab For Cutie and The Decemberists

In other news my big 22nd birthday is coming up and that is a big day for releases in general. Coheed and Cambria releases their "Neverender" [I think that is the name] which is set to sell for a hundred plus bucks and is only limited print but oh well. The Decemberists album, "The Hazards of Love" hits store shelves that day and i am totally stoked for this one by the way. Quantum of Solace hits the dvd rack and The Tales of the Black Freighter, the animated segment to the film Watchmen [it was cut from the film but oh well I'll explain later] hits the shelves as well.

No comments: