Monday, August 17, 2009

(500) Days of Zooey [Deschanel]


ah zooey deschanel. one of the most talented actress/singers/all around babe in the world. i've been on a zooey spree as of late watching a bunch of her flicks including Elf, Gigantic, The Good Girl, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Flakes, and Winter Passing. my undying love for her also extends to my want to see her critically acclaimed film 500 days of summer of which no one will see with me, but excluding that i also have found myself listening to her music, the band She and Him (her and M. Ward) and her songs from the Yes Man soundtrack. so here at Kyle and Tim we proudly support Zooey Deschanel...or at least i do...but i was surfing youtube and i came across this little diddy featuring the stars of 500 days, joseph gordon levitt (3rd rock from the sun, gi joe rise of the cobra) and i have to say it caught me so off guard that i had to double post today!




so enjoy! =)

No comments: